https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png 0 0 hammondopticians https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png hammondopticians2014-04-22 08:28:062014-03-11 12:16:48Apps for field diagnosis
There is a now a smartphone-based testing kit developed by UK researchers which can be used to help test and diagnose patients with eye conditions in developing countries.
Peek is centred on an app for Android phones, created by a team of British-based ophthalmologists and software developers. Along with an attachment, the tool enables practitioners in the field to perform a variety of vision-related tests in the remotest of areas, with a minimum of equipment.
A trial using the technology to perform a follow up study of 5,000 people in remote regions of Kenya is due to finish later this year.
- Francis Klein – Product of the Season – Spring 202118/05/2021 - 11:34 am
- Spring Saver – Save on Frames and Lenses31/03/2021 - 5:10 pm
- Care from Hammond Opticians during Covid-19 Pandemic19/05/2020 - 11:42 am
- A Trip Down Memory Lane02/05/2020 - 4:22 pm
- Our Winter Sale has now started!04/12/2018 - 8:20 am
- Hammond Opticians Awarded23/11/2018 - 6:18 pm
- Proud sponsors of Enfield Christmas Parade of Lights23/11/2018 - 8:00 am
- Our Black Friday sale has started!16/11/2018 - 3:04 pm