The Optical Confederation has produced a new guide to the domiciliary eye health service.
https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png 0 0 hammondopticians https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png hammondopticians2013-05-08 13:41:552013-04-22 13:45:53New guide to sight tests at home produced
The ‘Sight Tests at Home’ leaflet explains the key aspects of eye care for people who are unable to visit a High Street optician unaccompanied due to a mental or physical disability.
The leaflet describes: the benefits of a sight test; what a domiciliary sight test is; how to access the service; NHS entitlements in all four UK countries; signing the forms; what the patient or carer can do before the test to gain the most benefit; what happens after the test; and day-to-day eye care.
Chair of the domiciliary eyecare committee, Dawn Roberts, said: “Insuring that vulnerable people have access to high-quality eye care remains a high priority for the Optical Confederation and the wider sector. Eye health at any age is precious; this applies as much to people who cannot get to a High Street practice as those who can. We hope that this leaflet will help raise awareness of the service for everyone who can benefit as well as relatives, carers and health and social care colleagues.”
- Francis Klein – Product of the Season – Spring 202118/05/2021 - 11:34 am
- Spring Saver – Save on Frames and Lenses31/03/2021 - 5:10 pm
- Care from Hammond Opticians during Covid-19 Pandemic19/05/2020 - 11:42 am
- A Trip Down Memory Lane02/05/2020 - 4:22 pm
- Our Winter Sale has now started!04/12/2018 - 8:20 am
- Hammond Opticians Awarded23/11/2018 - 6:18 pm
- Proud sponsors of Enfield Christmas Parade of Lights23/11/2018 - 8:00 am
- Our Black Friday sale has started!16/11/2018 - 3:04 pm