Professionals from across the optical sector have welcomed the first-ever public health indicator for eye health, which came into force earlier this month.
https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png 0 0 hammondopticians https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png hammondopticians2013-05-04 13:36:132013-04-22 13:38:19Public Health Indicator for Eye Health in play
The indicator will track changes in the number of people certified as severely visually impaired (blind) and visually impaired (partially sighted), as well as those who have lost their sight from glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetes.
It is hoped that this new development will allow eye care professionals to better tackle eye health issues in their local communities.
- Spring Saver – Save on Frames and Lenses31/03/2021 - 5:10 pm
- Care from Hammond Opticians during Covid-19 Pandemic19/05/2020 - 11:42 am
- A Trip Down Memory Lane02/05/2020 - 4:22 pm
- Our Winter Sale has now started!04/12/2018 - 8:20 am
- Hammond Opticians Awarded23/11/2018 - 6:18 pm
- Proud sponsors of Enfield Christmas Parade of Lights23/11/2018 - 8:00 am
- Our Black Friday sale has started!16/11/2018 - 3:04 pm
- Lacri-Fresh: Your solution to dry eyes01/05/2018 - 8:23 am