https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png 0 0 hammondopticians https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png hammondopticians2013-10-25 10:25:172013-10-12 13:27:35Specs for Hearing
Students at the Virginia polytechnic institute and state university in America have unveiled a prototype pair of spectacles which can help the wearer to hear.
Dubbed ‘NuWave’, the spectacles were created as part of a design competition. The position of the glasses near the wearer’s temporal bone allows sound vibrations to travel to the ear without the use of an earpiece.
The glasses connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth and a special app. Users could even be alerted when they have a phone call or an appointment.
- Francis Klein – Product of the Season – Spring 202118/05/2021 - 11:34 am
- Spring Saver – Save on Frames and Lenses31/03/2021 - 5:10 pm
- Care from Hammond Opticians during Covid-19 Pandemic19/05/2020 - 11:42 am
- A Trip Down Memory Lane02/05/2020 - 4:22 pm
- Our Winter Sale has now started!04/12/2018 - 8:20 am
- Hammond Opticians Awarded23/11/2018 - 6:18 pm
- Proud sponsors of Enfield Christmas Parade of Lights23/11/2018 - 8:00 am
- Our Black Friday sale has started!16/11/2018 - 3:04 pm