https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png 0 0 hammondopticians https://www.hammondopticians.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/hammond-opticians-enfield.png hammondopticians2013-12-31 09:55:232013-12-19 11:25:20Through the eyes of a child
Many children require spectacles, and it is essential that they feel happy and comfortable wearing them. To achieve this, the spectacles need to look good and be safe. Hammond Opticians have a wide range of lenses to fulfil these requirements. The safest and most robust of all are Airwear Crizal UV lenses for kids. Virtually unbreakable, they are ideal for active children, and, better still, they also filter out harmful UV radiation.
If your child needs a high prescription, specially designed thin and light lenses can ensure that the spectacles are as attractive & comfortable as possible. Children can often be very heavy-handed with their spectacles, so at Hammond Opticians we offer the Airwear lenses’ built-in scratch-resistant coating as a free extra. Without it, micro-scratches will soon make it more difficult to see thought the lenses.
Children are also more sensitive to bright light and UV, and so a photochromic treatment can be added means that their lenses will darken in sunshine and quickly revert to clear indoors giving added protection.
- Care from Hammond Opticians during Covid-19 Pandemic19/05/2020 - 11:42 am
- A Trip Down Memory Lane02/05/2020 - 4:22 pm
- Our Winter Sale has now started!04/12/2018 - 8:20 am
- Hammond Opticians Awarded23/11/2018 - 6:18 pm
- Proud sponsors of Enfield Christmas Parade of Lights23/11/2018 - 8:00 am
- Our Black Friday sale has started!16/11/2018 - 3:04 pm